Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 December 2015
Wasted is a play by performance poet Kate Tempest, a story about three people who are wasting their lives and undergoing a group epiphany on the anniversary of an old friend’s death. It’s pretty good, particularly the choruses which feature Tempest’s poetry, but I was expecting more because of her usual high standard. Still worth reading, though!
on 2 May 2013
Loved it. I read it all the way through without putting it down once, can't wait to see it performed!
on 16 September 2014
Absolutely loved this play. Watched a performance at the Mercury Theatre in Colchester which just blew me away. Written with a raw vitality and played with that same energy the performance was almost carnal. Got a copy of the script given to me by my fellow audience partner (a local paper reviewer) and then adjourned to the Hole in the Wall pub to rave some more about this visceral, tough yet moving play.
on 3 November 2014
Lyrical genius. Saw this performed and fell in love with it and this is now my most leafed through book!