Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 January 2013
Having been an avid reader and, to a much smaller extent, writer, for very many years. During these years I have found the Whitakers Almanac to be an indispensable source of quick and concise reference for the many events and goings on of the previous year and indeed years in all matters, Nationally and Internationally.

For those people who like to have a quick reference of events and goings on Nationally and Internationally, I heartily recommend this book, not just for this previous years reference, but for a year on year reference that builds up to a library collection of references over the years that one purchases this book, an encyclopaedic record, if you will.
It really is quite indispensable in this respect.
on 15 February 2013
This is my annual Christmas gift to myself and one from which I gain immense pleasure and knowledge. It takes me half the year to read
on 22 March 2013
Good price and delivery.
This is an essential reference source for many subjects.
I will call back when I require a new current updated book.
on 3 June 2013
Bought for Mum for Christmas. She asked for it, she got it! She loves it and can't believe the price. Loves a bargain!
on 11 March 2013
An absolutely essential reference source for political and social data. I renew approximately every five years to keep up to date.
on 18 January 2013
So much information in such a small book - have to resist the urge to keep on reading it page by page.
on 13 January 2013
I buy a copy of the almanac every year for my brother and he is always delighted to receive it, this year is no exception, he says it is updated and provides loads of information in one volume. As he does not use the internet I can see what he means!
on 10 July 2015