5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing an old friend.
I bought this to replace the 1982 version I had, which I have used almost every day since I got it, but which is now literally disintegrating, (despite my efforts with the Selotape over the years,) as it has been used so regularly. The new version is of course even better, with more comprehensive lists and also some new categories. I am very much enjoying finding my way...
Published on 24 April 2013 by Geema B113.

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use on Kindle
Bought this - really looking forward to out-shining my wife at crosswords. Unfortunately, weeks later, I still have not fathomed how to use the Kindle version.
Published 12 months ago by PAB

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for more years thah I can recal it was good to have an updated one just as inform ative, 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Crossword Lists & Crossword Solver: Over 100,000 Potential Solutions Including Technical Terms, Place Names and Compound Expressions (Paperback)
having used an original copy of tis book for more years thah I can recal it was good to have an updated one just as inform ative

5.0 out of 5 stars I love crosswords and this book is a must have, 14 Jan. 2015
I love crosswords and this book is a must have. Very informative and well set out. Very easy to use. A mine of information.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 May 2013
I bought this for my mum for a birthday present and she loves it,full of helpful lists for solving all those crosswords.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossword Solver, 5 April 2013
A good revision of the earlier one which I already have. Very useful book to have when solving crosswords and puzzles

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 8 April 2013
Having just come out of hospital and when the brain doesnt want to work to well this
became a good friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wantd, 25 Mar. 2014
Still learning how to use the product, but with practice I am sure it do everything I require Tghankd again

5.0 out of 5 stars crossword solver, 22 Oct. 2013
Better than I thought as it is bigger than the one I was replacing and cost just the same into the bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is the best book ever, 28 April 2015
it is the best book ever. I had an old one a that was falling apart so this was just what
I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword solver, 3 Feb. 2013
Bought for my mother she loves it says exactly what she wanted could not have done better for my mother

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Bought as a gift to an avid crossworder, she is very impressed with the lists and book it's self.