Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2013
I saw this advertised on a potters web site and decided it was a must have! I wasn't wrong. Someone else has done all the experimentation for me, allowing me to build on their experience.

Very good read
on 22 May 2013
This book is really great if you're looking for new and exciting techniques in ceramic making. It's got lots of inspiring work in it - everything from adding lace and seeds to your clay, to knitted pots. I've found it very useful and I'd really recommend it.
on 14 March 2014
The book is what it claims to be - and introduces clay body additions and new approaches and textures in ceramic work. Furthermore the book contains well taken photos and I found it both inspirational and informative
on 15 July 2013
Not as exciting as I expected, a lot of ideas already known, hoped it would be a bit more innovative.
on 8 June 2015
Interesting and helpful Book, giving all the necessary information cleary . This is a great book for the beginner and intermediate clay enthusiast discovering the endless possibilities of clay.
on 26 October 2015
Love this book! It's given me so many ideas! It's a great book for any one who wants to experiment with clay!
on 24 June 2016
initial skim through looks very interesting, looking forward to trying some of the ideas
on 31 October 2015
excellent livre bien illustré, bon achat
on 23 December 2015
present for my daughter she will love.
on 17 February 2015
Very useful book to have for ceramics.