Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2012
I was very interested to see what the latest Wisden coaching manual would have to offer and I was not disappointed! The technical information is suitable for the beginners as well as the most accomplished. The images provide excellent information on how skills and drills should be carried out. The drills themselves are innovative and intersting whilst challenging the player. I would recommend this book for any aspiring cricketer.
on 29 July 2013
It's improved my game a huge amount, I've been playing a good level of cricket all my life but was struggling for form early on this season. I loved the real 'back to basics' approach and made some subtle changes to my stance and backlift having gone through osme of the basic drills described, I can't stop scoring runs ever since.

I'm sure some of this is all in my head but this book is certainly worth a read no matter how good you think you are and a must read if you're still learning a trade with the bat.
on 25 August 2013
Covers all the relevant aspects of batting good for juniors and seniors wanting to brush up on their coaching and batting techniques. Good delivery and service.