5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding cricket book
This is a really excellent book in all respects. A book to browse over time rather than reading it from cover to cover straight away. A large book, very well written and beautifully presented.
Published 2 months ago by G. M. Allan

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
It wasn't what I was expecting. I returned it and received a credit.I expected a co;;lection of essays of 5 cricketers Perhaps included in Essential Anthology
Published 8 months ago by Jd Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding cricket book, 13 May 2014
G. M. Allan "Geoff Allan" (Leamington Spa UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisden Cricketers of the Year: A Celebration of Cricket's Greatest Players (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Celebration of cricket's greatest players, 9 Feb 2014
We bought this book for my brother's birthday present and he is very pleased with the content and would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL GIFT, 31 Oct 2013
I bought this for my husband who is a cricket-nut. He loves it. It's a big book and looks a lot more expensive than the discounted price I paid for it! I think he'll be reading it until Christmas so I'll have to find something equally absorbing for then! A really beautiful book and something to treasure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Oct 2013