5.0 out of 5 stars Great for real practice
Having a test on a CD is THE best way to practise - the timings are spot on, the accent is different and words are not stressed when read as we tend to when reading to our chidlren! I would highly recommend any parent / teacher purchasing this!
Published on 27 Dec. 2012 by Elsie D

1.0 out of 5 stars CD doesn't work
I ordered this book and was irritated to find the CD didn't work but assumed it was a one off. I have just received a replacement from Amazon only to find the CD doesn't work in this version either. Will be asking for my money back.
Published 11 months ago by Nicolette H

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for real practice, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mental Maths Tests for Ages 6-7: Timed Mental Maths Practice for Year 2 (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars CD doesn't work, 9 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Sept. 2014
The CD does not work so I have to read the questions out.

Mental Maths Tests for Ages 6-7: Timed Mental Maths Practice for Year 2