5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - perfect for beginners, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
This book has been my bible throughout my training for my summer 5k and my upcoming 10k in October. Back in the Spring i could barely run for a bus, but since following the advice in this book i have slowly increased my fitness, stayed injury free (lost a few pounds too) and loved my Race for Life 5k in July. Training for the 10k is going really well and this book has played a large part. Great advice, great pics and above down to earth advice for normal people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic advice, 25 Jun 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
Wow. I never thought that reading a book about running could inspire me so much. The book is so beautifully illustrated and so clear in its instructions. My first ever 5K run was a great success due to the help I got with the book. A MUST for any beginner who wishes to start running distances.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5k & 10k From Start to Finish, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
Graeme writes extremely well, this book is easy to follow, instructions are clear and concise. I have never been a great runner and this book has guided me though all the stages so I now feel confident to try my first marathon. I would highly recommend this book to beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great so far, 6 Aug 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
I am planing to run my first 10k in the next few months and I wanted a book that would be a great introduction to running. I found this book to be well laid out and easy to understand, broken up into manageable chunks which are easy to digest. I would highly recommend this book to beginners and intermediate runners alike. It is a valuable asset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful, 6 May 2011
E. Mancroft (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
I never thought i'd ever need a book help me train for a 10km Race, but after being bought this book by a friend it has been far more useful than i ever thought. It contains loads of really helpful tips for people not familiar with 5k or 10k training and it has been such a great help to make regular running enjoyable. With a 10km race coming up in a few weeks, I'm brimming with confidence and really looking forward to it. A must buy for anyone taking up or new to running.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 13 April 2014
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
Found this book very interested and helpfull , just half way though reading it but so far its been a good read.
Hope to beable to run the full 10k by the end of it .

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow 5kand10k runs, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
great value for money,easy to follow and a brilliant book if like me you enjoy running but not sure if your doing it right!!great warm up and cool down exercises, very inspirational book

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 6 May 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
Very helpful and encouraging, I wanted to run a 10k marathon for charity and did not know how to start. This was recommended to me and does not disappoint. I am very confident that I will complete my first marathon and continue to run, great advice and clear instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first timers - like my mum, 12 April 2011
This review is from: 5k and 10k: From Start to Finish (Paperback)
I bought this book for my mum who is taking part in her first Race for Life event this year and didn't have a clue how to start training. Although i've run the marathon (i bought the authors other marathon training book which helped me big time with my training)my mum of course wouldn't listen to my advice so i thought this book might help her get started. Although she has only just started training she has had her head in it all the time since she got it and is now confident that she knows how to go about training. The book is very colouful and easy to read and although is not suitable for those are would consider themselves highly competant runners, there is something in it for everyone. If anyone is looking to run a 5k or 10k anytime soon, this book will certianly help to answer all the questions you ever had on how to get race ready.

5k and 10k: From Start to Finish
5k and 10k: From Start to Finish by Graeme Hilditch (Paperback - 1 April 2011)
10.39