5.0 out of 5 stars A good book.
My Dad is a former white-rose season ticket holder. This book was a gift for him. He enjoyed reading it and reliving some of his memories.
Published 17 months ago by nasher123

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough from the early years .
The quality of the paper put me in mind of paperbacks I bought in the immediate post-war years - many of which are now a deep nicotine yellow .
As one who possesses all Wisdens published since 1945 I was disappointed in the balance - I was hoping for at least as many extracts from before that date as from after .
Published 2 months ago by Christopher Dean

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough from the early years ., 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wisden on Yorkshire: An Anthology (Wisden Anthology) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book., 20 Sept. 2013

Wisden on Yorkshire: An Anthology (Wisden Anthology)
Wisden on Yorkshire: An Anthology (Wisden Anthology) by Duncan Hamilton (Hardcover - 25 Mar. 2011)