Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 September 2008
I borrowed this book from a friend as i have had some issues with the team I manage. I'd heard of belbin, but not really used the theory. It offered useful insight in to why I was having issues with some members of my team, and helped me recognise their strengths (which I couldn't see) and realise their use in the team. I am now managing them according to their 'belbin roles' and the effect has been noticable in the teams performance. Useful, to the point, practical and easy to read. I would reccommend to anyone who has to manage a team, or who has to deal with others at work.
on 20 January 2010
I would highly recommend this book to those who work in teams with defined roles, and also to sole traders or individuals who interface with teams. The book covers all common personality types found in teams so it is recommended that the reader identifies and understand their own personal characteristics by completing Belbin self perception questionnaire.
on 10 June 2009
Excellent book! Short, concise, easy to follow and to use in real life situations.
on 29 April 2013
Enjoyed this book very much. Very direct and with no waffle. Lots of useful information on the pros and cons of the individual Belbin roles.
on 19 September 2008
I bought this book that I saw advertised and I was expecting some good insight. I was disappointed and I found the book too short and not dealing with issues in a way that could assist.