5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
I brought this book because my son kept asking me 'what is it?', and just saying bug would not please him, we both have had a good look through the book, now if he sees a bug in the garden he will look for the picture in the book then show me what he has seen, not bad for a 2.5year old!
Published on 25 Jun. 2010 by Ginger Bunny

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden Bugs basics
This book was not entirely as expected as it is more of a 'story' book rather than identification. Nonetheless, it was well received by 3 and 5 year old grand daughters. I am still looking for an age appropriate Bug ID book!
Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by damsel fly

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First Book of Garden Bugs, 5 April 2014
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
My granddaughter has a thing about bugs so when I saw this book I thought it might help her get over her fear of bugs. It is a lovely book and she is very good at identifying some of the creatures still from afar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
An excellent first introduction for kids,great value for money,bright pictures and interesting for young minds,my granddaughter loves it,wonderful book,worth a look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 4-5 year old - just enough detail, 11 July 2013
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
My 4.5 year old daughter has taken a keen interest in all the bugs in the garden so i wanted a book to help her identify them and so we could learn some basic info about each one. This book is great because it it pitched at the correct level - it has big pictures and covers all the main insects while providing genuinely interesting facts without becoming too scientific. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my grandaughter,along with simular books,it has so much in it,and will be fun for her to learn about garden bugs,and will take away any fears of bugs,not only is it a helpful guide for a child,but teaches them to respect our garden creatures so important to our gardens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden bug book, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
I chose to buy' My first book of Garden bugs' because the illustrations and lovely colours caught my eye,also good reviews.more important I got the book for my four yr. old Great granddaughter to give with The Bug barn and she loves it thank you. silver surfer31

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandchildren loved it., 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
Changed two little girls from screaming and hysteria at seeing anything with legs or wings to two resolute hunters of insects. A magnifying glass was the only other thing they needed...great (and quiet!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of Garden Bugs, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson who is mad about bugs. He loves it. The pictures are very clear and it gives him all the basic information that a 4 year old would need. I think it's excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars rspb My first book of garden bugs, 23 April 2013
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
I bought this for my grandaughters birthday together with a bug finder. She thinks it"s fantastic that she knows what the bugs are now she has this fantastic book. would reccomend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn about garden bugs!, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
Gave this book to my Grandaughter as like a lot of kids she loves creepy crawlies. Of course, I looked at it first and was very pleased, and so was she. It was delivered on time and well packaged.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was expected., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs (Hardcover)
I found the accompanying text very annoying . My grandaughter is only two and a half and loves bugs of any sort but prefers it factual and descriptive and not turned into a story book .

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs
RSPB My First Book of Garden Bugs by Mike Unwin (Hardcover - 15 Oct. 2009)