5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly simply, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: What the Romans did for us: Age 7-8, Below Average Readers (White Wolves Non Fiction) (Paperback)
I stumbled across this book whilst searching for children's books on the Romans. My 8 year old son needs coaxing into reading and many of the books seemed too difficult. This is a gem for any child who may struggle with reading and/or motivation. I will certainly be purchasing White Wolves books again as they offer an abundance of facts, simply presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars What the Romans did for us, 17 April 2012
Great book this had my year 3 daughter's interest for a term when she studied the Romans. For a less confident reader is was ideally suited with bright colourful pictures and well set out text. It gave lots of information and facts about the Romans in a way that caught her imagination. It was also used by her friends who have a range of academic ability all of whom seemed to enjoy it. I love the fact this series is aimed at different ability levels without shouting it from the roof tops. Will be buying more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 9 Nov. 2014
Mr. R. W. Manghan "RayM" (SW UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this booklet for my Grandson for his primary education. The book has been extremely helpful to him and has been on display for information for his other classmates. Great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 23 Feb. 2014
Very easy read but some nice facts about the Romans clearly linked with modern day, good use of images left you wanting to know more

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
A super book for teaching the Romans - nice illustrations.