5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book
This is a fantastic book that I use wtih Primary school children. They love the illustrations and simple text. The message of the book is easy to understand and the children try very hard to use the alternatives suggested.

Published on 24 Aug 2006 by SJ

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
Very disappointed with this product and the state i got this book. I REALLY WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THIS RESOURCE IN SCHOOL
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Pauline Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 24 Aug 2006

It is also a very appealing book to children aged around 18 months who love the vivid illustrations. A handy way to get a very important message through to very young children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well illustrated and fun covering a serious message., 17 Jun 2010
Beckster (Wigmore, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book to help explain to my 2 year old son that Mama and Daddy are not there for him to kick whenever he wants to during a nappy change, getting dressed or generally when he is not getting something he wants. This book has gone a long way to rectifying that. He completely understands the message, as there are colourful pictures with enough words to explain the message, and it has helped him learn some new words too. He understands the concept now that kicking is not good behaviour.... doesn't always stick to that in his frustrations sometimes, but as soon as we say "Feet are not for kicking people" he will usually follow that with something written in the book, when we ask him what feet are for.

I would recommend this book and using this one as the benchmark, I would definitely look at the other titles in the series, if I needed to get across another important message to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read very often and always a favourite!, 15 April 2014
My son loves this book and we read it all the time. Very good for when he does kick out of anger we can talk about it and discuss when we can and can't kick!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 19 July 2013
Great book bought as social story for asd child so easy to read and get message across he loves reading it

5.0 out of 5 stars Feet are not for kicking, 10 May 2013
This book is brilliant. I bought this for my pre-school (children aged 2-5yrs) the children love it. It is excellent for children of all ages; a short story with a simple message. After reading it once the children started repeating the phrase 'feet are not for kicking' and joined in with what they can and can't do with our feet.

I would recommend this book to every parent! Great for reinforcing behaviour even if your child doesn't kick out in anger etc

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help!, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Feet are Not for Kicking (Hardcover)
My two year old had developed the habit of kicking out in frustration. This book along with the helpful tips in the back really helped her to understand that feet are not for kicking people. A great investment and she still reads the book now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Feet are Not for Kicking (Hardcover)
Our three year old was ending up in trouble quite a bit as he kept kicking my good lady, we bought this and have read it a few times, anytime he kicks we just politely tell him "feet are not for kicking" and he seems to remember the book and the story and stops so does what it says on the tin, added to his regular reading list and he will occasionally pick it out himself to have it read against competition from books with Cars and Gruffalos so thats got to be a good sign!

Feet are Not for Kicking
Feet are Not for Kicking by Elizabeth Verdick (Hardcover - 20 Oct 2008)
4.99