Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Learn more

on 19 June 2012
As someone who's relatively new to PT I found this book invaluable. Easy to read and follow with clear images. A better buy than the Personal Training Handbook which seemed to lack something.
on 16 August 2014
It has some useful references however some of the content is somewhat confusing and unclear as it does not explain properly or in language which you can understand, even my best friend who is a medical professional said the language used is unclear so I had to get her to explain it to me. I would recommend this book to anyone. I sincerely stress you view the content before purchasing.
on 16 October 2011
The books is written very well, i like the way it start with the description in details of the energy systems and it develops from there to describe how to train and improve the fitness level.
on 28 July 2014
Book came in good time and is good quality.
on 15 November 2011
I bought this book right after my lvl 2 course to increase my knowledge, & it did just that.
Although i wish it had questions like the lvl 2 book.
great thanks