4.0 out of 5 stars Auditing Book
This Auditing book was bought to assist me with my HND Accounting course and has been a great help instead of refering to the internet all the time!!
Published 19 months ago by Vicky

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, seems like cheap imitation!
Published 4 months ago by andrew spurling

4.0 out of 5 stars Auditing Book, 23 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear - well written, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Auditing (Paperback)
Ideal for students of professionals who are not trained auditors but want to structure their thinking more in line with an audit approach. As a risk manager, I work closely with auditors and of course carry out control effectiveness assessments. This book has helped to provide new insights and to provide guidance on a structured approach.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 May 2013
quality good

shipping fast

cheaper than blackwells and waterstone

good to use for major finance and accounting student

will buy more books when i wanna use in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, seems like cheap imitation!, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Auditing (Paperback)
Book was very poor quality. Although I bought the book from a 'uk company' it actually arrived from malaysia. When I compared with my classmates ur was a lot thinner and quality of paper was not good. Also the front and back cover also started 'curling' very badly after one week. When I contacted the seller they asked for photos, which I did. They then said would I take photos of my classmates book, to which I replied I had already sent the photos you requested the first instance. They then said they would assist me in a full refund and u could keep the book if I wanted or return it. Why should I bother taking pictures if my classmates book, after all I paid 30pounds for this book so expect it to be of good quality!anyway if you can avoid this seller if you want a quality print for your money

Auditing
Auditing by John Taylor (Paperback - 14 Feb 2012)
43.62