5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pics!
This lttle book has got lots of photos through Marilyn's life! This was my first book on her too... The only downside to it is that it doesen't have many pictures of when she was Norma Jeane. You know, when she was married to James Dougherty and had curly brown hair. I find those pictures of her the most interesting of all.
Published 19 months ago by Tippi

3.0 out of 5 stars This was my very first Marilyn Monroe book
This was my very first purchase as a Marilyn Monroe collector. I have now added many more books and other items to my collection. I wanted lots of pictures and also some information to get an idea of their context etc. This book provides both very well.
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by missycjx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pics!, 12 Sep 2012
This review is from: Marilyn Monroe (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars This was my very first Marilyn Monroe book, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Marilyn Monroe (Hardcover)
If you want a detailed biography than this possibly is not for you but as far as pictures and basic info goes - its all in here. The book is a perfect size and is lovely quality. I recommend it.

ARRAY(0xa896e930)

Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe (Hardcover - 1 May 2008)
Used & New from: 0.01