4.0 out of 5 stars It's about clear thinking and being top
A well-written book.

It focuses very much on the author's paralympic games 400 to 1500 metre races and gives an insight into this level of sport.

Published on 19 Jun. 2011 by petej75

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a disappointment
I was expecting an inspirational story about how she achieved so much but it fell a bit flat for me. The focus seemed to be more on offering advice to others about 'aiming high' but even that fell flat: repetitive and didn't really offer much beyond cliches I've heard before. Overall I was disappointed.
Published 13 months ago by Millie

4.0 out of 5 stars It's about clear thinking and being top, 19 Jun. 2011
A well-written book.

The book says virtually nothing about Ms. Grey-Thompson's achievements in the London and other marathons. As an "average" distance runner myself, I would have been interested in this. However, top sportspeople don't do "average"!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a disappointment, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Aim High (unabridged audiobook) (Audio CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit short, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Aim High (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was going to be quite inspirational and full of the story of how Dame Tanni has succeeded in spite of her challenges. It was a bit short and missed the mark. Read it and see

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Aim High (Kindle Edition)
It was interesting a short book with many good interesting ideas wanted to know more. Would recommend to others yes

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Aim High (Kindle Edition)
A short book but inspirational. It really makes you look at what your goals are in life and actually motivates you do to something about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Aim High (Kindle Edition)
I must admit this is not the usual kind of book that I would read. To be honest I don't know why I downloaded it but am so glad that I did. It was such an easy read. Tanni Grey-Thompson is a very inspirational but down to earth woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Aim High (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading this from start to end. Not what I expected but all the better for being a bit of genuine writing

5.0 out of 5 stars Tanni Grey Thompson Kindle version, 30 Mar. 2011
Aim High (Quick Reads)

Having read her life story before I lost my sight it was nice to find a ebook kof such economical value compared with the CD versions.

Excellent to listen to, only shame about the most recent Kindle is it does not give you the ability to reduce speed of voice to a slower more restfull style. But does not retract from excellent book of great acheivement.

Aim High (unabridged audiobook)
Aim High (unabridged audiobook) by narrated by Kate Lock (Audio CD - 20 July 2012)