on 29 October 2013
I bought the books because they were published as paperbacks here in Germany this year (at least they are now very popular) and I LOVE the design of the book cover! Fortunately, they chose the same cover over here as was used in the original British version. By the way: don't get confused with the book MIDNIGHT RIOT! I did but the content of MIDNIGHT RIOT is the same as RIVERS OF LONDON, just the crappy U.S. version with nasty spelling ("neighbor", "traveler") and an even nastier cover.

In my opinion, the books are quite good for foreigners to learn new vocabulary (and I consider my English as being quite good) but still easy to understand. I really love the humour in it and I love the main character, Peter Grant.

I bought the three book package because it is a real bargain and I didn't regret it. They came to me in very good shape so I think the seller is just a philanthropist who wants to make people happy. So go for them!
on 10 January 2014
This is a really great and very enjoyable series of books which I loved and recommend to friends regularly. He's not a flawless writer but some really fun ideas and very creative, also very funny. There are some really astute observations of London life and I expect it's also very realistic about life as a police officer.
on 7 June 2014