5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these books
I've been reading these books for years, so whilst I haven't bought this particular set I have read all of the books included in it.

Published 9 months ago by Andy Bray

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read
I've read these books and I can honestly say that they are the best written books I have ever read. The films do not even come close to the adrenalin fueled action and suspense. You will not like the films after reading these. Just disappointing to see an advertised RRP but higher Amazon price
Published 2 months ago by claire hanson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these books, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Bourne Collection - 10 Books (Paperback) RRP £9.99 (Paperback)

The first thing I would say is that they are very different from the films. The films have taken the basic premise of a spy with amnesia and set it in the modern world with modern issues, whereas the original book was written in 1980 when the world was a different place. I'm a fan of both the films and the books, but they are very different.

Secondly, I think the books that were written by Robert Ludlum are classics. However, after Ludlum's death Lustbader took over the characters the standard dropped, albeit slightly. Whilst Ludlum's stories all seemed more or less plausible, some of the Lustbader books just didn't. That said, they are still very good books although towards the end it is clear that the series is getting a bit tired and has probably been stretched far enough (although I know another one has ust been released, which I will of course read!). That said, they are all entertaining books and I enjoyed reading every one of them.

£10 is extremely good value too! You can't really go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bourne Collection, 30 Nov. 2013
This collection bought as a gift for my son. Prompt arrival. Carefully packaged.
Great value! Hasn't stopped reading since they arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars bourne books, 16 Jan. 2014
Mr. I. Pacey - See all my reviews
i loved the films and wanted to find out the absolute story, which the collection of books do, in more detail than the films.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 21 Sept. 2014
What can I say, an amazing price for the first ten Bourne novels. I got these for a gift for a friends birthday as I already own them on Kindle. My friend has went through the first three novels and is really enjoying them. They are a fantastic read full of suspense, mystery and page turning action throughout. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bourne Collection, 19 Nov. 2013
I love books and have read only the first four in this series. I am saving numbers 5 - 10 for the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 18 Nov. 2013
Bought these for a gift. Excellent value! My husband wanted the 3 books made into films but got the lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 4 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes, 26 May 2014
I love these books, read the first four years ago and really enjoyed them. So different from the films as the first film went off plot they could not follow the books any more. That said if you like the films you will love the books too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A few hours of reading in front of me., 8 Mar. 2014
Steve Law "Sven" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I've always been a fan of Ludlum so I don't expect a simple storyline. The films were excellent and I expect the story to be deeper than the films and the description more detailed. I presume the non-Ludlum editions will be as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars brand new books so i am a happy chat. Would recommend them to anyone who wants ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Hi all was delivered when they said it would be, brand new books so i am a happy chat. Would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy.

The Bourne Collection - 10 Books (Paperback) RRP £9.99