5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Danger Book Review
Published on 5 Oct. 2009 by Mrs. Lisa Bones

3.0 out of 5 stars Desert Danger ( My Story )
Published 4 months ago by Zulu Warrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Danger Book Review, 5 Oct. 2009
Mrs. Lisa Bones (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have just finished reading this book with my 10 year old daughter. She will be studying WWII this year as part of Year 6 curriculum. It was fantastic, very interesting and sad. It helped my daughter enormously with her reading - she learnt alot of new words. I would recommend this to any mother who wants to enjoy reading with their child and learn as you go. A really good read, I cried when we finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Desert Danger (My Story) (Paperback)
I volunteer in a school to encourage year 6 boys who are reluctant readers. I am always looking for reasonably easy-reads with interesting content. This book was so good - we both really enjoyed reading it, although parts are sad and shocking. We went on to read more in the series and I bought them for my own grandsons. I particularly like the end of this one. Life goes on!

3.0 out of 5 stars Desert Danger ( My Story ), 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Desert Danger (My Story) (Paperback)
Desert Danger tells the story of Tim Jackson, Tim is a Royal Engineer trained in placing and dissarming mines. In North Africa at El Alemein Tim and his friends find themselves with the job of clearing mine fields to help in the advance against Rommel, Montgomery is in charge and there is to be no retreat only victory. Not one of the better My Story books but a reasonable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Great thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Desert Danger (My Story) (Paperback)
This was a wonderful book that really showed what the war was like on the front line. It was well laid out and everything was clearly explained so it's a perfect book for children who want and easy nice way to learn.

Desert Danger (My Story)
Desert Danger (My Story) by Jim Eldridge (Paperback - 6 Sept. 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01