‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10-year-old loved it, 27 Jan 2013
Miss C. C. Collister "Colly" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
My son is very pleased with this book and read it in one sitting. I myself haven't read the book, however my 10-year-old give it a massive thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old loves it, 16 Aug 2013
V. Delaney "veinoz" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
And when I was reading it to him I even got a few giggles out of it, great story and humour added.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Saga ever., 19 Aug 2014
I've always loved the Captain Underpants saga and when I had the idea of buying the 2 next books in my kindle, I couldn't believe that I didn't before. This book changed everything for me. From the comedy to the tragedy, this book could never be topped. I am very much looking forward to reading the return of the Turbo Toilet 2000!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 July 2014
I think this is a really good book. I like the parts with the thermonuclear bombs and its a great book

5.0 out of 5 stars captin underpants=EPIC, 21 Jun 2014
i have read every single book in aptin underpants but it is not over there captin underpants 11coming out soon please preoder when available its going to be EPIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (Paperback)
This was bought for my grandson who loved every page and devoured it with alacrity. Just the thing for nine year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 May 2014
It was the best book ever. It had loads of laffs and I would recommend it to children
Pewdiepie would love this and skydoesminecraft and Toby games and minecraftuniverse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 May 2014
It's about Tippy, slightly younger Tippy and small Tippy all trying to defeat Captain Underpants. George and Harold find out what they are like in the future. It's very funny, and I like the way Dav Pilkey includes references to other pages and books in his epic novels!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super for reluctant (particularly boys) readers, 19 April 2014
Great book for boys - lots of reference to bodily functions - written in child speak, so will be read by those who don't particularly like reading. Hey, it's not Charles Dickens, but may set them on the path to his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars $h*% U cant get it on kindle 3.3 &(, 18 April 2014
But i read it anyways coz my friend lent it to me sad story cuz C.U is finished come on dav pilkey make more we love it i meam who doesent i give it IOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out of IO XP XD LOL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›