5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious
We are big fans of captain underpants humour, and this had me and my two kids aged 8 & 5 howling with laughter. Given the title of "invasion of the potty snatchers" i'm not giving too much away to say it features a villain who steals toilets, the genius here being a parody of "the grinch who stole christmas". Keenly anticipated and didn't disappoint.
Published on 3 July 2011 by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Where did 2 copies of this book come from?
I didn't buy this book, I have no children and lost my kindle last year. This book magically has been bought, by me, when I didn't buy it. How can this happen when you lose your kindle? How can over 50 pounds worth of books be purchased on an Amazon account, by someone who is not the account holder. How can anyone purchase books for a kindle, just by finding the kindle.
Published 4 months ago by Mark Carpenter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 3 July 2011
Sarah (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 14 July 2011
S. H. Stockley (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this book for my grandson, he enjoyed it very much he has been waiting for it to be published for a while.
Well worth waiting for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg = epic, 4 July 2014
It's and epic story of a super hero baby try to make his dad happy but at the the time a man made of pee called rip van tinkle is trying to kill him and his best friend / companion dog called diaper dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 April 2014
I loved this book because it was funny and I disliked the cat because his jokes were very childish only joking I didn't find anything I disliked so it was a very good book however it would be better if it was set out as a book not a comic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar 2014
Great book love reading it loved all the drawings and everything about the book loved all the funny parts they where hilarious.$&?!#

5.0 out of 5 stars Super diaper baby 2 the invasion of the potty snachers, 4 Nov 2013
Paul (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good book I recommend it to other kids who are about 5 to 11 even your parents mite enjoy them you never know

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comic, 3 Nov 2013
I love comics and I have read the first super diaper baby book and it was really good so I thought I should try this one.I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever ( not ), 2 July 2013
Completely brilliant
Best book I have ever read. It is so epic and funny. I have never read anything that funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Diaper Baby, 3 Jun 2013
Best book I have ever read. I liked Rip Van Tinkle and Petty the cat the best because Petty kept on calling Dr Dilbert Dinkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Super diaper baby 2, 18 May 2013
I found this book very good. And i would recommend it to people. It was very funny to. would like it.
The funniest was the cat.
Well done Dav Pilkey
A very good book indeed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Super Diaper Baby 2 The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers (Captain Underpants)
4.79