5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver
First time I have taught this book so wanted a few ideas - some of the work is a bit on the young side but can be adapted. On the whole - saved my bacon!
Published 17 months ago by Cally

3.0 out of 5 stars Teacher P7 Scotland
Some very usful material but so some material that aimed too high probably targaretted at English NC rather then Scottish curriculum
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. C. J. Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 5 May 2013
This review is from: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Read & Respond) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Teacher P7 Scotland, 25 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 Jun 2014
I ordered the wrong thing so sent this back and got my money back straight away. I did not check when I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Schol Purchase, 12 May 2014
Excellent for use alongside the Book, Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Good discussion ideas and excellent exercises for students to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as "involved" as I'd thought it would be, 5 Dec 2013
B. Horsell "Mrs Horse" (Geneva) - See all my reviews
I'm using this with my 6/7 year class. The absolutely LOVE the story of the BSP but I'm finding this book lacking in some areas. The chapter review sheets are good but I don't think it's necessary to do one per chapter! I have found myself searching for other resources to back up their reading. This book is okay as a resource but not as a lesson plan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 14 Aug 2013
Helpful book to help me plan work while reading this book with my year 6 class in September. Like the supporting worksheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct 2014
Low ability Year 9 class thought the worksheets were brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice book, 7 Sep 2013
Having been to Auschwitz ....(what a grim scary place!!).....someone told me about this book and I read it....its written so simply and clearly and yet its has in it the seriousness and grimness of the Holocaust period...one things amazes is why the Jews never fought back and instead submitted themselves to such degrading inhuman torture...yet today Israel is a world-reknowned military force to reckon with....no one can answer this , those were the times....and if you do visit Auschwitz please go there with company rather than as I did ....it does have an eerie atmosphere about it.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Read & Respond)
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Read & Respond) by Eileen Jones (Paperback - 5 Jan 2012)