4.0 out of 5 stars I loved this series, 6 Aug 2010
This review is from: Kristy's Great Idea (Babysitters Club 2010) (Paperback)
I used to absolutely adore the babysitters club series when I was younger so I am pleased to see they have been re-released for a younger generation to enjoy - I spent many an afternoon curled up reading their latest adventures and they were very popular books amongst the girls at my junior school too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun 2014
Brilliant story, the kindle edition is just the same as the written book I remember

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Feb 2014
Great book to read. I read these books when I was younger & noticed they on the kindle so started reading them all again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ending, 26 Dec 2013
Ann you all ways make your story's as if they are real and like you are there. The book that I would give anything to read would be The Babysitter's Club Stacy's emergency.

5.0 out of 5 stars The baby-sitters club #1 Kristy`s great idea: classic edition by Ann M. Martin, 10 Jun 2013
What a great book indeed I found it interesting and that twist at the end was greate greater would recommend this book to many age groups

4.0 out of 5 stars The baby-sitters club #1 Kristy's great idea, 31 Mar 2013
A really good easy read takes me back to my school years and the we had! I can read them again and again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as wonderful as when I was a child, 15 Feb 2013
Ann M. Martin is a very creative writer. I loved all of the book can't fault it. :) it's amazing thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it again, 24 Jan 2013
Used to read this series when I was younger. Still just as good....maybe I'm just a big kid at heart

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story! Love it!, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kristy's Great Idea (Babysitters Club 2010) (Paperback)
I love this book! It's a great story and I love reading it! It arived in excellent condition and I can't wait to read it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 24 April 2010
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
When Kristy Thomas finds her mom struggling to find a babysitter for David Michael, Kristy comes up with the idea to start a Baby-sitters Club with her friends. One phone call soon equals four possible babysitters.

It's not all fun and games for her and her friends, however. Stacy is acting weird and seems to be hiding something from the rest of the club members. Kristy's mom is engaged and she isn't sure she will like her soon-to-be step-siblings, and Claudia keeps getting a lot of grief from her older sister, Janine, about her and her friends making too much noise during club meetings.

To top things off, their babysitting jobs force them to deal with crank phone calls, wild pets, even wilder children, and parents who don't always tell the truth. Will The Baby-sitters Club get off the ground and succeed? Will Kristy come to terms with her mother's engagement?

This is a reprint of a great book. The story is filled with memorable characters, life problems that are realistic and humorous at times, and a plot that keeps the reader interested. Those who like realistic fiction and humor will enjoy reading KRISTY'S GREAT IDEA.

Reviewed by: Kira M

Kristy's Great Idea (Babysitters Club 2010)
Kristy's Great Idea (Babysitters Club 2010) by Ann M. Martin (Paperback - 1 Jun 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01