on 8 November 2014
My granddaughter absolutely loves these books. She eagerly awaits each one as they get published (and there are a lot of them). All her friends love them to. They are easy to read and can be tackled by confident readers and readers growing in confidence. I think that they are suitable for a good reader 8-9yrs +
on 6 February 2016
At 21 I still love these books, although defiantly aimed at children, they are a great way of getting a basic knowledge of multiple times in history and/ a historic event/ figure. Would recommend the whole series!
on 17 September 2014
very pleased with this book the condition was like new.
on 12 May 2013
This book had a really good story to it but the end was rather disappointing.
However, from a history point of view it would be a good book for children to read and learn from
on 27 March 2014
I had personal reasons for reading this book and therefore I found it very interesting. Without that interest I doubt whether I would have chosen to read it.
on 25 April 2013
Good read but not enough to keep me on my toes .Should have been a lot more to tell ok