5.0 out of 5 stars A bliss to read!
Published on 9 Dec 2010 by Ms. E. L. Peel

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and whiny
I really didn't enjoy this book. I found Elizabeth very annoying because all she did was moan about how her father didn't notice her then jumping
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by Books everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars A bliss to read!, 9 Dec 2010
This review is from: Elizabeth (My Royal Story) (Paperback)
Normally, books have pros and cons to them, but this novel didn't. There wasn't a single flaw between the writing - it was all accurate, and proved one of the best books I have ever read. I received this book for my twelfth birthday,a year ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it. You honestly feel the emotions Elizabeth does as she glides through her teenage life, dealing with being banished, her hesterical governess Kat and the limelight she receives as the third in line to the throne. You understand how she aches for her mother, longs for her father, King Henry VIII, to love her and to become a free spirit in such a closeted world during the Tudor era. She is caught up in plots, hauntings from the past, spitefulness from her sister Mary and the dreams she has of being one of the wisest queens of England (which, of course, she was!).
I don't regret reading this book, it was the first Royal Diary book I read, and now I reread it all the time. Truely brilliant. If you want to try out reading the series, start with this one, I beg you - you will NEVER be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gobsmacking, 22 April 2011
This review is from: Elizabeth (My Royal Story) (Paperback)
I purchased this item from Amazon a few days ago and it is wonderful. It has a great feel to it and is one of those books that just clicked with me.I would recommend this to anybody who wants a great rollacoster of a ride and to come of at the end knowing they've had a great treat that they would be able to enjoy again and again and again. And don't forget BUY IT! I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed it. ASH

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent book!, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Elizabeth (My Royal Story) (Paperback)
I think this is the best my story book because it is exciting and you can really get into the brain of the character. I have owned this book for over a year and I find it just as intriguing as when I first read it . The changing moods of Elizabeth's father, Henry viii are giving the story some great plot twists and some events in the story are completely unexpected but I won't give them away. A great read!

4.0 out of 5 stars ELIZABETH THE I by Chocaholic, 16 Jun 2014
I this is a good book however, the start is quite boring and I actually gave up on it. Finally I went back on it and about halfway I loved it! Watch out for Mary the 1!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and whiny, 13 Jun 2012
This review is from: Elizabeth (My Royal Story) (Paperback)
for the stars when he did also she was very self-absorbed one minute and the next she was trying to do the best for others, there was no consistency with Elizabeth another thing that annoyed me was she kept boasting about how she was the best at greek and latin. I found this book would be better if the characters were developed more espicially Robin and Lady Jane Grey. I did like the way it was written but at the end of the book it felt rushed and like there was not enough detail. Also it skipped big chunks out and you did not know what had happened and then other times there was too much detail. Another thing was that it was more like a fact book than a story because the story wasn't developed enogh and the facts were just thrown in and it stopped it flowing. I would definately not read another book by this author unless it was about Lady Jane Gray.

Elizabeth (My Royal Story)
Elizabeth (My Royal Story) by Kathryn Lasky (Paperback - 3 May 2010)
5.24