5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I think this book is great! It tells you what it was like for children in the war and with me being 13 years old i can relate to it. I love the description of the little things like the weather or the christmas presents. I have read The Voyage on the Great Titanic, which is also a book in this series, but i still think this is the best. I recommened it to all children!
Published on 1 Mar 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
An ok read quite interesting parts to it but had some really boring parts as well. The beginning was quite slow
Published 12 months ago by Rebecca Jayne Donlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 July 2014
I thought this book was really hard to put down and sometimes I got told of for reading when I wasn't meant to. I would recommend this to any one who is over 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 April 2014
This is a really good book and I recommended it to everyone over the age of 8 I love this book

5.0 out of 5 stars the blitz, 11 April 2014
amazing book I really enjoyed it . it was truly sad but a extremely interesting and a useful tool for educating young individuals about the horrors of war

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Blitz - a Wartime Girl's Diary 1940 - 1941 (My Story) (Diary)
I bought this for a young friend to help with her history homework. She loved it but her Mum also found it really interesting and they both read it. It is an excellent read and easy for children to understand and visualise what it must have been like to be a child in England during WW2 and the Blitz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!!!!!!, 28 Jan 2014
Very good for the younger generation I absolutely love this book perfect for people who are interested in history!!!!!!! Emily XOXO By the way I'm a ten year old who likes long words

5.0 out of 5 stars had to read it all in one go, 28 Jan 2014
Loved the book from the beginning - thought it was a little simple to start, but after the first few pages you couldn't stop reading until the end. Well Done.

5.0 out of 5 stars The blitz, 17 Nov 2013
This an amazing book though a little sad. I would like to read the whole Series of my story because they are so good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant blitz, 27 Oct 2013
It was really good I recommend all ages. It was a really good description of how things smelt. They described it well when it came to the bomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Oct 2013
Absolutely brilliant can't wait to get the other books by this author . There is nothing more to say about this book you just have to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for Primary age children learning about WWII, 5 May 2013
This is a lovely book that I am reading to my Key stage one children. It is in the form of diary entries and is appropriate for primary age children whilst learning about WWII.

I would recommend this book!

Blitz - a Wartime Girl's Diary 1940 - 1941 (My Story)
Blitz - a Wartime Girl's Diary 1940 - 1941 (My Story) by Vince Cross (Diary - 5 May 2008)
5.59