Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 April 2012
The book downloaded fine but as it was the audio part I was interested and this did not work it was a waste of money.
on 19 June 2012
This is the first time we have bought a book with the audiobook link. Although the stories are fine and there is a good selection, the "voice" is artificial and sounds awful. I wish we had know, we were expecting a human! Bit of a disappointment really and probably made us cautious of buying another audio book which is a shame as that is one of the selling tags for the Kindle Touch!
on 2 March 2014
some good recipes not tried them out yet looks like you have to search out some of the ingredients fed up having to type lots of words this is used for all purchases
on 15 November 2013
I just had to re-read these old favourites, just the thing for escaping reality. Also, more understandable than reading when a child.
on 23 July 2015
Loved re-reading all the classics!
on 11 February 2011
BUYER Beware! The paperback version of Grimm's Fairy Stories from FQ Books (AKA Filiquarian Publishing) ASIN: B003VQQTG) - is a misrepresentation of its apparent Amazon on-line features and images. Although the the front cover is glossy, the pages appear to have been produced as a draft manuscript, as the typeface is both faint and difficult to read. There are no images - however several pages contain large blank areas where presumably graphics should have been inserted. This is certainly not the high quality paperback as proclaimed on the front cover. I made the mistake of purchasing two of these ghastly books for my grandchidren - but have now returned both copies to Amazon for a refund. WHAT A RIP OFF even at this price!
n.b I now understand that a quality version of the hardback book in paperback format is available on-line - produced by Publisher Alan Rogers Books (ISBN-10- 1598187082 and which retails for £7.87 (inc P&P).
on 14 March 2012
I selected and bought this item by accident. It is'nt something I would have chosen, so consequently I have not read it and therefore cannot comment on it - sorry.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse