Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 September 2005
My 6 year old son bought this book home from school as his reading book for the week. It looked a little "girly" but on reading it we both really enjoyed it - it is a book that both parent and child can interact with and he is already very excited about loosing his first tooth and writing to the tooth fairy (not sure I am though!) A great book which I would thoroughly recommend for both boys and girls around early school age
on 9 February 2009
This is a great book for children the notes inside the pockets are fun for all.
on 1 January 2013
I ordered this book for my kids when they lost their first teeth and it has remained a firm favourite since! They love reading the exchange of letters between Holly, the main character, and the tooth fairy, and the suspense of opening the envelopes to see what the Tooth Fairy brought Holly keeps them glued every time. I have given this book as a present at least ten times!
on 30 September 2015
I only heard about this lovely book through a chance meeting of the illustrator on a crafting blog. Lovely story and illustrations. My daughter loved these kinds of books ..... pop up and or flap lifting ..... so much as a child. As an ongoing Christmas tradition I continue to add to her prized collection. This was a wonderful find! I'm sure she will be thrilled.
on 3 December 2012
This book my daughter loves, it's very girly pink, illustrations are beautiful, the secret messages from the fairy keeps it exciting and the gold coin at end adds the final touch, a lovely gift for nursery girls.
on 8 January 2015
Fantastic book! Hours of fun reading this one. All the extra details - tiny letters and coins - are magical. My littl'uns love exploring this book. A great way to enjoy the magic of the Tooth Fairy.
on 29 December 2013
The tooth fairy is a wonderful book full of little messages that children love with a big message in the story. Excellent for 3 to 6, 7 or 8 year olds.
on 5 May 2014
Fantastic book. Great writer - written from an interesting perspective that captured my daughter's imagination. Lovely illustrations too! Good buy.
on 11 November 2014
Adorable book for my 4 year old who fell and hit her little face and had her two front teeth removed by surgery. It Really helped her get "excited" about the extraction and made her look forward to having a visit from the tooth fairy. Lovely book with lots of little surprises.
on 1 September 2014
A fabulous book with flaps and little letters that make it do magical. Great present for a child who has lost their first tooth.