5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
Published on 21 April 2012 by Debs

3.0 out of 5 stars Neither a picture book or an information book
Published 15 months ago by Book chatter

3.0 out of 5 stars Neither a picture book or an information book, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Just Ducks! (Paperback)
Shortlisted for the 2013 Greenaway medal, this book doesn't know what it's aiming for. It's neither a picture book, although it has a sort of story; or an information book, although it has facts in small print dotted around the pages. The words are too hard for a child that would appreciate the story ,and the story too simple for one who would appreciate the information. Don't like the font and I'm not sure about the washed, muted illustratiions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 April 2012
I bought this book for my grandaughters who have recently emigrated to Melbourne, Australia with my daughter and son in law. The author dedicated this book to the school that I work at, my three girlies were frequent visitors to my workplace especially last year when we had hatched baby chicks. It seemed a fitting book to send them as an Easter gift. Thanks to Nicola for dedicating the book to Hyde Park Infant School.

Just Ducks!
Just Ducks! by Nicola Davies (Paperback - 4 April 2013)
5.24