5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for reluctant male readers!, 10 Jun 2008
Ms. S. J. Woodward "snappycat.co.uk" (Worcester, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I'm a Librarian. I have two sons who devour books quicker than a bag of haribo and a third who groans at the very prospect. This is the first book, well the second actually as Stormbreaker was the first!, that he has hardly given time to hit the doormat. When this book arrived he disappeared into my bedroom and lay on my bed reading solidly until finished. Mr Horowitz I hope you don't mind but I used you as an excuse as to why my son was bleary eyed for school next day! I always knew my son would enjoy reading if only he could find the right book! Illustrated in full colour and printed on good quality paper these graphic novels are colourful, well written and absorbing. My son is currently filling his time with the excellent Bone series by Jeff Smith - nevertheless he awaits the next Alex Rider installment with baited breath!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Jun 2009
Yaoilover (Stanley, Falkland Islands) - See all my reviews
This is the second book in the Alex Rider series and the second to come out in graphic novel format. I'm 19 and i love the books and the graphic novels, i read alot of manga so the fact that these novels are in colour was a suprise and also a nice change. The drawings are clear and very well done, the novel stays true to the soul of the alex rider books leaving the reader wishing they would hurry up and publish the next one! If you love the Alex Rider books you will love this too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to get them reading, 17 Aug 2011
Cas Evans (Surrey ,England) - See all my reviews
This series of graphic novels is superb. Lazy readers soon become avid readers.
Excellent way to prove reading is fun. Have given these as presents and the magic always works. Previous generations like mine had the comic to interest them - graphic novels work the same way. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up from our kids., 14 July 2014
My son loved this series of books. Comics and graphic novels are a fab way for engaging boys in reading at an early age.

5.0 out of 5 stars point blanc, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Point Blanc Graphic Novel (Alex Rider) (Paperback)
a very good read my son adores all charlie higsons books..hes really happy with his collection. great service thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars yet another Christmas present., 18 Jan 2013
I have not read it but it was a Christmas present that was requested by my grandson, so I assume he enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars alx rider novel, 8 Jun 2012
good book. it is in fantastic qulity. just like brand new. great reed. love reading it. read it everynight.great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 4 Jan 2011
Got my son all the Alex Rider books for Christmas. They arrived on time and the graphic novels are good quality, excellent at the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encouragement for reluctant readers, 18 July 2009
J. Hancock (London) - See all my reviews
Ideal for reading-shy youngsters, it allows them to join the Alex Rider discussions with their more reading-able friends at school who have read the novels in full.

Will appeal to all those who enjoyed Beano and other comics, then got into other comic-strip books such as Tintin, Asterix and the graphic Artemis Fowls. Whets the appetite for the next move towards more sustained reading of text, with some pictures for light relief such as Diary of a Wimpy kid, or Paul Stewart & Chris Riddell's Far-Flung Adventures.

Point Blanc Graphic Novel (Alex Rider)
Point Blanc Graphic Novel (Alex Rider) by Antony Johnston (Paperback - 4 Oct 2012)