on 7 October 2014
I first bought this little series of board books for my own children more than 25 years ago and have now bought them again for my 13 month old grandson!
Simple and delightful and Finlay listens with interest, turns the pages and "reads" them to himself as well!
A really great introduction to stories for little ones featuring objects and situations they're familiar with.
on 16 July 2013
As Dressing has no text, it can be read (ad lib) in any language. I bought this book about 15 years ago to read to my grandson. Later I read it to my granddaughters. I couldn't bear to give it up; so I bought another copy to be shipped to my great-niece for her daughter in Germany. This book should be a classic.
on 31 January 2016
I was disappointed when this arrived. I couldn't believe how simple it was and thought my daughter would find it boring but she's loved it! It's helped her learn the names of ítems of clothing and I think she really likes looking at the baby in the book.
on 28 November 2013
This book does not have words, just pictures so a little young for my toddler wanting to dress herself as there is no story.