5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for 12 year old girls, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: 100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic (Paperback)
Absolutely perfect for my 12 year old. Has given her confidence in her choices and answers to many of her questions...at least now it's not just 'mum's opinion'....she has it is writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book for teenage girls, 11 Sep 2013
Easy to read and digest. Lots of modern ideas and tips on growing up - grooming/makeup etc. etc.All presented so as not to be boring - but exciting and fun. Colorful illustrations on every page. Purchased for a friend's 15 year old daughter, who seemed very pleased to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Aug 2013
I love it because it's really informative and useful, but also fun too and perfect to share with my best friend. It's great for teenagers like me I think (I'm 14).
(Written by my daughter).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a young girls present, 23 Jan 2013
Excellent tips and a an informative read for a 14year old, she enjoyed it and felt it was a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jan 2013
Mrs. N. Kay - See all my reviews
This book is exactly as the reviews I read say.
I must say that I was disappointed with the 'paperback' when it arrived, expecting hardback for the price.
But it does make really good reading, and my niece is very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant feel good book, 3 Dec 2012
My daughter loves this book, it gives advice, hints & tips on just about everything !!
Good price, bought from Amazon, quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented sensitive advice., 22 Oct 2012
What a fab book. Beautifully presented sensitive advice with everything a teenage girl wants to know. I remember experimenting with 'beauty tricks', not listening to my mum and making some horrendous errors in my teens! This gives great advice on how to avoid those mistakes without over glamorising. Great to see the health and wellbeing info too. Well thought out advice for daughters, nieces, friends and mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative to a novel, 9 April 2014
Jojo (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my 12 year old granddaughter who said she liked that it told you how to look after yourself as well as giving hints and tips on make up, hair and clothes. She picks it up on a regular basis and reads over the parts she is interested in at the time or when she needs information. A good buy for when girls novels have become too predictable as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular with grand daughter, 29 Mar 2014
Bought it for my 15yr old grand daughter but had a quick look through myself. She loves it and I found some useful tips as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and fashion tips for teenage girls, 27 Mar 2013
This book provided just what I was looking for to give my 12-year-old granddaughter. She is just beginning to show and interest in beauty and fashion and this book gives sensible and helpful advice for girls in their early teens.

100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic by Beth Hindhaugh (Paperback - 6 Sep 2012)
6.99