‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: 100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic (Paperback)
"100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic" is a great book, I love it! Its got some fantastic advice in there for teenagers like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every girl should read this!, 10 May 2013
I bought this for my soon to be teenage daughter, who was having a hard time adjusting to her physical and emotional changes. Her confidence was low, and she needed guidance on how to be naturally beautiful. This book is great. It uses REAL girls for the photography, rather than perfect models. There are useful tips for everyday life, as well as more extreme makeup tips. There's even a section that advises them to listen to their parents and go to bed early on some nights! Things we tell our children all the time, but that they take more notice of from other sources like this. You can't beat that advice!! Great book, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, 27 Dec 2012
I gave this to my granddaughter Daisy aged 14 for Christmas and she loved it ...I think her younger sister will be borrowing it too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 18 Dec 2012
I ordered this book for my 12year old daughter, she has put it on her Christmas gift wish list and will be very excited to receive it. It arrived quickly and was packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present for teenage girls, 3 July 2013
I read a review of this and bought it for a friend's teenage daughter. It was a great success and I've since bought it for two other girls, who have also found it useful. It's nicely set out and fun to dip in and out of - lots of pictures and some great tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 12 April 2013
Bought this as a gift for my young niece. Thought it was very well written and illustrated and I'm certain it has been very helpful to her and her friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a teenager, 3 Jan 2013
Bought this book as a gift for my 15 year old daughter as I'd read some great reviews. She had her nose in it all Christmas day and loves it. Look forward to a changed girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and helpful, 17 Sep 2012
Have had this in the house a week and we have all enjoyed reading this (six women!!), or rather picking it up and gleaning little gems of knowledge, it is fun and full of good ideas as well as very down to earth which I appreciate!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Within five minutes I'd learnt something, 8 Sep 2012
I'm 58 and not conversant with beauty books, so not the typical reader, but within five minutes I'd discovered that I should be showering before swimming so my hair doesn't get as dry. This book is full of lovely ideas and fun photos of one of the authors and her friends. A great read for your teenage daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Oct 2012
I have followed the world of health and beauty all my life and it's most refreshing to read an honest, fun summary of everything you need to know.

Brilliant book. Brilliant author. Brilliant idea for Alice to team up with her daughter to write it. The disagreements between generations act as a bias filter.

I have never been a fan of reading paragraph after paragraph for hours and the arrangement of the book was like following a favourite TV series. I could pick up and leave off at any point, and return to any episode without being lost. I loved the colours! Usually, books that are point-by-point run into the problem of running out of real points and 100 Ways avoids this issue.

My favourite thing about the book: that it recognizes beauty and health are one and the same thing in a blunt yet entertaining way!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic
100 Ways for Every Girl to Look and Feel Fantastic by Beth Hindhaugh (Paperback - 6 Sep 2012)
6.99