4.0 out of 5 stars Very popular with my 3yo, 11 Mar 2013
Ms. A. Duffy (Washington, Tyne and Wear, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living with Mum and Living with Dad: My Two Homes (Hardcover)
I bought this for my two children as me and their dad were splitting up. The book is simple and charming, and covers a ll the main worries that my children had. The book itself is also pretty hardwearing, which is always useful for younger children. I would say it is best for younger (2-4) children, but older ones would enjoy it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young children to understand difficulties after a breakup, 18 Dec 2013
C. Harris "lil gem" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very simple words and pictures which get across the fact that mummy and daddy not living together is OK and not their fault!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the younger children, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this book to read with my 3 and 5 year-olds as we begin our new life where they spend 50% of their time with mum and 50% with dad.

The pictures are nice and the words and story are simple, my 5 year-old (almost 6) is probably at the older range of appreciating this book, but she still enjoys lifting the flaps and reading this by herself.

The message that they might be living in two separate houses with separate routines and things, but they are loved by both parents and their families is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought about book on separated families, 5 April 2014
Such a lovely book to highlight families that live seperatly!! Bought for a nursery and the children love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend this book, 14 Dec 2013
My 3 year old loves this book, it's simple and the images are contemporary with doors for children to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Oct 2013
Bought this for my niece to normalise her situation - mum and dad living in separate houses. She had just started school full time and wanted her to be confident about her family set up. Perfect !

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful book, 1 Dec 2012
bought for a friend and they loved it found it very helpful for their situation as their daughter loved the book

Living with Mum and Living with Dad: My Two Homes
Living with Mum and Living with Dad: My Two Homes by Melanie Walsh (Hardcover - 5 April 2012)
8.51