4.0 out of 5 stars Maisy's Christmas Sticker Book
I bought this for my little boy for Christmas. He likes me reading the Maisy books and he likes stickers so I thought it was a good combination. There are quite a few stickers, some parts in the book it asks you to look for a certain sticker and insert it but the rest are for your children to put where they want!
Published on 10 Feb 2009 by Mrs. Michelle L. Scaife

3.0 out of 5 stars Small rainy/snowy day time passer
We bought this for our son who likes maisy. He enjoyed placing the stickers on the pages -although some didn't really go well in the book (so we just used those on another picture he created) All in all a great little book for passing time.
Published 24 months ago by hallsprincess

4.0 out of 5 stars Maisy's Christmas Sticker Book, 10 Feb 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Have a very Maisy Christmas!, 1 Dec 2012
Nicola Hardy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
My two-and-a-half-year-old daughter loves reading stories about Maisy, and loves sticking and making pictures, so I have been delighted to discover a range of Maisy sticker books on offer.

'Maisy's Christmas Sticker Book' is written in a similar style to the Maisy story books, but the narrative invites toddlers to complete the pictures themselves using the stickers provided. The book contains a sheet of about fifty stickers, with seven scenes to complete - Cyril paints the cards whilst Maisy wraps the presents, Maisy buys a Christmas tree, Charlie, Maisy and Tallulah put up the decorations, Maisy does some baking, Maisy fills the sleigh with presents, Maisy, Charlie, Cyril and Tallulah sing carols and Maisy hangs up her stocking on Christmas Eve. The final page shows Maisy with her Christmas presents. Each scene is captioned to help your child think about which stickers should be added to the picture ("It's time to put up the decorations. What goes on top of the tree?"). I found it was worth spending a few minutes on my own looking at where the stickers were supposed to go, as it wasn't always obvious. That said, many of the stickers have backgrounds that are the same colour as the page they go on! This also means that the pictures look smart once the additional objects are added.

The stickers are mostly a good size and fairly easy for little hands to peel off, but do be warned that they are not reusable. My daughter has managed to remove a few, but they won't stick back down again.

In terms of overall value, this book has been a hit. Even though it only took my daughter about thirty minutes to look through the book with me and stick the stickers on, she derived great pleasure from doing this, and she has had great fun looking through the finished book too.

This review refers to the paperback edition of 'Maisy's Christmas Sticker Book' published by Walker Books in 2011.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small rainy/snowy day time passer, 3 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Maisy's Christmas (Paperback)
My toddler is a big maisy fan and enjoyed putting the stickers in the book. Lots of stickers are included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Maisy's Christmas (Paperback)
Fabulous, thank you just the perfect christmas gift :) all wrapped up under the tree for my son. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Little Ones, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Maisy's Christmas (Paperback)
I bought this last Christmas for my nieces and friends children, and they all love it. Can't really go wrong with Maisy books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec 2014
good present

Maisy's Christmas
Maisy's Christmas by Lucy Cousins (Paperback - 3 Nov 2011)
Used & New from: £24.99