5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - My toddler loves this book so much!
Lovely drawings of the monsters, with very funny human expressions and characters. A nice story, although I'm not sure if it will convinve many "noo-noo" fans to give up their habit. My 2 year old loves this book and I have to read it to him at least 3 times every day, I suspect he will get several years enjoyment from this book yet.
Published on 20 April 2000 by pbrandon@uk.oracle.com

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story
My son really enjoyed this but kind of missed the boat on the idea behind it... & rather than giving up his dummy wants to plant some to grow more & more to meet his needs/demands of more dummies for longer & longer!
Published on 8 Oct. 2009 by Mrs. B. Handford

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - My toddler loves this book so much!, 20 April 2000
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Noo Noo, 2 Feb. 2009
Deborah Jeffery (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
I have now bought this book for three children. I first bought it for my son who absolutely loved his dummies - which are referred to as 'Noo Noos'. It's a story of a mum and grandmother who are eager to get there son/grandson to give up his beloved dummies. It is a lovely, simple story, that children who love dummies can really relate to. Every child I have read it too, either wanted to keep the book or have had to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent entertainment for preschoolers, 14 Feb. 2002
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
my three year old loves this story and he never even had a dummy. it's an inventive tale that all children will adore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for encouraging toddlers to give up the dummy., 10 Aug. 2009
Daniel fuller (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
My son loves this book and after the second reading he wanted to put all his dummies in the outside bin, just like the Mummy in book, so he could be a big boy to. Two months on he has only asked once about having a dummy and still enjoys reading the book as "he's just like the monster"!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 18 Jan. 2000
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
MY 18 MONTH OLD CHILD LOVES THIS BOOK, SHE CONSTANTLY PICKS IT OUT OF A WHOLE SHELF OF BOOKS AT HOME & WE HAVE TO READ IT OVER & OVER AGAIN. I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER RECOMMENDATION !

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story, 8 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied!, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
Really happy with this product - Purchased it for an old friend, good memories of reading it together in Primary school so I war really happy to find this book online!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 3 Aug. 2009
K. Jackson - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
..okay so its not meant to be for Mums, but its us who reads them so it helps if we like the story right?! Its a really well written story, very funny. The only problem is my son is two, I'm trying to take his dummy away and every time he sees this book he asks for one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very much a book for children, 7 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
My soon-to-be three daughter, who is under pressure to lose her dummy, loves this book and has started quoting it. I think the narrative is incoherent but then I'm not the target audience. The illustrations are sweet, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars an enchanted tale of a real dummy addict!, 10 April 2002
This review is from: The Last Noo-noo (Paperback)
My 3 year old loves this story so much and as she is an ex dummy user it really hits home. The best part for her though is the idea that you could actually plant a dummy tree she has this belief that that could actually happen and that in itself is great.

The Last Noo-Noo
The Last Noo-Noo by Jill Murphy (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2011)