5.0 out of 5 stars good old maisy
Another lovely Maisy book. My 2 year old grandson enjoys them. Bought this just before he went on hols, my daughter really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!
Published on 15 Aug 2010 by ronij

3.0 out of 5 stars Maisie goes, but she doesn't come back
We bought this book for our toddler before our first family holiday. We wanted to show him what a holiday was and what to expect. The book was great, as far as it went. Maisie packs her bag, gets on the train, goes to the seaside, sleeps in the hotel, goes to the beach. And then the book ends. It was difficult to show our little boy that we would be coming home again and...
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars good old maisy, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: Maisy Goes on Holiday (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous Maisy story!, 19 Jun 2010
Ms. Lorraine Hall (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maisy Goes on Holiday (Hardcover)
I used this book to introduce my 16month old daughter to the concept of going on holiday. Lots of things to reference before and after the trip such as beach, hotels and packing! Lovely, as ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Maisy Goes on Holiday (Maisy First Experiences) (Paperback)
Brilliant loved my granddaughter. Will be using for my 2nd granddaughter and grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maisie Goes on Holiday, 20 Dec 2013
Here again, this item was delivered promptly and in good order. It would appear to be exactly as requested. I am pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday book!, 4 Oct 2013
great story, lots for toddler to look at, lots to relate to especially on holiday! toddler will love to look at the pictures too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 18 Aug 2013
Wonderful book as are all Maisy stories. Being a First Experiences book there are more words than some of the other Maisy books and this helps when children are learning to read. My daughter loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Maisy and friends on holiday, 24 Jun 2013
A typical Maisy book which is great to share when you are going on holiday. My son who is 2.5 years old, liked the book, but it is not his first choice of book to pick up. If you like Maisy you'll like this book !

5.0 out of 5 stars Maisy Goes On Holiday, 11 May 2013
Another good Maisy book. My 2 year old son loves the collection. Have re read many times! Lovely little read.ღ

5.0 out of 5 stars Maisy's always the tops!, 3 Oct 2012
Anne Powell (Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for Ella Rosie aged 1.5 years, who simply loved it. She had been on holiday recently and recognised most of the things that Maisy did on holiday and keeps wanting to 'read' it. The Maisy books are such hugely good value - wonderful colour in the illustrations, clear wording and a joy to look at. As soon as a new Maisy books is published, Amazon gets my order!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for my grandaughter, 4 Nov 2011
Mrs. A. Bucknell (England) - See all my reviews
A lovely little book I bought for my grandaughter to take on her first holiday. Some lovely illustrations in it.

Maisy Goes on Holiday (Maisy First Experiences)
Maisy Goes on Holiday (Maisy First Experiences) by Lucy Cousins (Paperback - 5 May 2011)
3.99