4.0 out of 5 stars Well received...
Sent this to our younger son who lives in the US as he decided to track down his ancesters. He enjoyed the book despite not being able to see the series in the US and now we have a great record of quite a few of our family of years gone by. He had fun researching ....
Published 21 months ago by Nana

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissaponted
A bit disspointed as I thought there would be more to this than there was. However it is a good starting point to begin the journey of discovering your past.
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Bubbles

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received..., 19 July 2013
This review is from: Who Do You Think You Are? Be a Family Tree Detective (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift., 2 Mar. 2013
After helping my Grandchildren with their trees for school I became interested myself. I have gone on to do my own but when the youngest rang for help I knew she was a wiz on computor so the book was her key to start.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissaponted, 8 Mar. 2013

Who Do You Think You Are? Be a Family Tree Detective
Who Do You Think You Are? Be a Family Tree Detective by Dan Waddell (Hardcover - 6 Sept. 2010)