on 8 December 2013
We first discovered this book when my son brought it home from pre-school... My son loved it from the first read and made me read it every night for a whole week. He was very disappointed when we had to take it back so I decided to buy him a copy.. We were lucky that it also came with a DVD which we do not really watch but it is an added bonus and can keep him occupied for about 10 mins (thats how long it lasts). I must admit I love this book as much as my son and love reading it each time :)))
on 18 March 2014
This is a really good kids book. Our daughter loved it so much she brought it from the nursery lending library every week. She's a happy girl since she got her own copy and the DVD was an added bonus. Mum and dad love it too.
on 1 June 2013
A lovely feel-good story with beautiful illustrations. Could happily read it over and over have just bought it as a birthday present.
on 19 August 2015
My Grandaughter loved this book at nursery and wanted one of her own. I thought it was a great story with a good moral.
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant book and brilliant message. The DVD is constantly on repeat in our house as well. Lovely gift.
on 22 June 2014
A nice, short rhyming book with lots of pictures to discuss. A firm favourite already with my 2 year old
on 27 March 2015
Wonderful book full of interesting language and beautiful illustrations. My grand daughter loves it.
on 22 July 2014
My grandchildren love this dvd and book.
on 1 September 2014