5.0 out of 5 stars Where is Wally and friends
I bought this for my 5 year old granddaughter and she loves it. After finding Wally on every page she then has a list of characters to find on each page. She never tires of this book.
Published on 21 Nov. 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest con going!
I had the A3 sized book of this when i was a kid and loved it, so i thought i'd buy it for my son so he could point out all the many things happening on all the busy pages.

Published on 22 Oct. 2008 by Mr. J. P. Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is Wally and friends, 21 Nov. 2008
A Kid's Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest con going!, 22 Oct. 2008
Mr. J. P. Atkinson "ethendras" (Warwick, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)

However i didn't realise that this book came in such a small pocket-sized version so when i bought it i got this piddly thing by mistake where it's so small you can't see what's going on in the pages.

The worst thing is, even though it only would cost a first class stamp to send, I paid £2.75 for the P&P. This is of course the Amazon standard P&P for all books on it's site, and such a one-size-fits-all policy doesn't work in practice.

My warning is dont' buy this smaller book and make sure you find and buy the larger version instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for children, 12 Oct. 1999
Looking for the figures hidden from picture is very interesting. The picture itself is full of fun. The book breaks the language barrier -- my son and daughter really enjoy the work even they have very limited understanding on English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - my 5 year old son and we love it, 27 Dec. 2009
Noahbear (Southampton, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
This was bought for our 5 year old son as he just loves the Where's Wally books. He does every night with a flashlight before bed and can't get enough of them.

The object of the books, in case you don't already know, is you have to find Wally and his mates on each page and this is easier said than done..

Will definitely be adding to the collection and would thoroughly recommend and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Wally? There he is!, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
Bought as a fun little nonsense activity with my partner. We bought this book and were concerned having seen some reviews saying that they received the small version, having checked the dimensions on the website I was hopeful this shouldn't happen and can confirm that we received the large version measuring 25.3 x 0.4 x 31.6cm.

It's good fun to trying to spot all the characters and items in each two page scene, in some cases I'm not sure they're all there but will take this up with Amazon at a later date once I have exhausted all searching opportunities.

A great book, and we've been enjoying going "Where's Wally? There's Wally!" of an evening!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's Wally - keep looking, 3 Sept. 2009
and you will have hours of fun. My Great Nephew (5) was delighted with his birthday present. I am delighted because birthdays and Christmas will not be a problem until they have all been collected. Where's Wally was a success when I gave it to my daughter years ago, now it once again a success for another generation. I am officially a 'cool' Grand Ma, now I am officially a 'cool' Great Aunt. Everyone is happy, what more can we ask. Where's Wally? Keep looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply "artistic genius", 8 Feb. 2011
Ms. Lisa C. Palmer (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
These books are so clever, fun and artistic, a pure childhood pleasure that takes me back to my school days. They also remind me of the Frank Muir "what-a-mess" books about the gangly dog, that seem so hard to find these days, but also had really detailed art containing lots of small characters and additional pictorial stories along side the main character.

These books are great for keeping the kids and adults quiet for an hour or so! they encourage concentrational skills, good observation, attention to detail etc.

fantastic imaginative fun, something different to try. A kids classic. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the travel version!, 9 May 2009
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
If you're thinking about buying this book, there's only one thing I would like to add to previous review - buy Where's Wally? The Ultimate Travel Collection: "Where's Wally?" WITH "Where's Wally Now?" AND "Where's Wally? The Fantastic Journey" ... AND "Where's Wally? The Wonder Book" instead! The format is much handier for travel, and it's a proper life saver for long car journeys! Besides, the price is about the same, and you get five books included, so you really can't go wrong!

2.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriate illustrations for a child, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 4.5 year old son as I thought it would be a good way to develop focus and concentration, however I am very disappointed with the illustrations which I feel are not appropriate for such a young audience. The theme throughout the book seems to be of scantily clad women either flirting with men whilst their aggrieved husband looks on or wonen having their clothes 'accidentally' torn off. Has where's Wally always been like this or was I just naively unaware as a child?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Where's Wally? (Paperback)
I had this book when I was younger, then misplaced it. Growing up, I really enjoyed finding Wally in all the books. Now I wanted to share this with my own family, so nostalgia had me purchase it. Not a regret in sight! Bought directly from Amazon. Standard large size, so a bit tricky to take on travels but great to sit at home and go through with the family for fun guaranteed. Not just Wally but a whole host of other characters/items to find too in each picture.

Where's Wally?
Where's Wally? by Martin Handford (Hardcover - 6 Oct. 2011)