5.0 out of 5 stars A Cheerful Little Surprise
I've just read my own hard-won copy of Teach Your Granny To Text. What a little beauty. Readable cover to cover in 10 minutes, but it's like a really good meal or a really amazing novel - brilliant flashes keep coming back to remind you of how much you have enjoyed it. It's clever and relevant and colourful. Most importantly, it's happy and hopeful. It's encouraging...
Published on 2 Oct. 2008 by J. A. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars good but missing the mark.
I'm not sure who this book is aimed at. With actions chosen by kids - most of them... the writing style is still aimed at an older audience. I struggled to understand who's benefit this was for. As ever, nice 'We Are What We Do' design, but flawed objectives in my opinion.
Published on 8 Oct. 2009 by Bedders

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book - A shame you can't buy it in the U.S., 13 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Teach Your Granny to Text and Other Ways to Change the World (We Are What We Do) (Paperback)
What a great project and amazing book to come from it. I bought this book after checking out the project online. I am a social entrepreneur developing programs to help kids make their world a safer and better place. Our organization works with a group of kids who will use the ideas in this book to initiate conversations about how little things can make a difference and kids really can change the world in a big way through the smallest actions.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 24 Jan. 2011
book arrived very quickly and in good condition. my mum loved this book, it was a christmas present to her. she found it very useful and enjoyed reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Grannies and grandchildren, 11 Feb. 2013
Mrs. Sue Swanborough "Sue42" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Excellent - using this book to keep in touch with grandchildren who are not living close to me - but we can still do it together

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for kids, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought this for my ten year old daughter and she loved it. She keeps it by her bed all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but missing the mark., 8 Oct. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars misnamed, 26 Sept. 2009
Regarding my book" Teach Your Granny to Text" - the book arrived in perfect condition but unfortunately the title is grossly misleading. I contacted the seller prior to buying the book and asked if it really does teach the reader how to text? I was told it does, but It really didn't and I couldn't find anything about text first or last. So if anybody wants to be taught how to text - granny or otherwise - this book is not for you. it is amusing though and is somewhat like a comic strip, so for that I give good marks also for the prompt despatch and book condition.
Mrs. Winifred Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Total con, 13 Jun. 2011
I feel cheated.I am in my mid 80's and I really wanted to learn how to text so that I could surprise my grandchilren. The instructions with my mobile assume some basic knowledge which I don't have, so now I have to start my search all over again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars learn granny to text, 2 Mar. 2010
my mum thinks it great my mum is just learning to text so this book is helping her along he way.

Teach Your Granny to Text and Other Ways to Change the World (We Are What We Do) by We Are What We Do Community Interest Company (Paperback - 2 Oct. 2008)