on 24 October 2014
Bought this book after I had seen the illustrator's Venetian paintings on his website .
Brilliant talent , incredible ability to convey the magical and mysterious .
I wish there was a way to get more people to see these positive reviews - it's just a matter of chance that someone may happen across this book on Amazon .
on 19 December 2014
Beautiful book! Absolutely fabulous illustrations which make it quite enchanting. This will make a lovely present - very pleased.
on 23 March 2015
The book is really pretty and wonderfully laid out. The cover is what first attracted me to it. It has a clear plastic layer peppered with tiny white snowflakes which opens to reveal the full illustration underneath. A very nice touch! The art work is also delightful and speaks for itself.

The loss of a star is due to how large the text was. It does not explicitly state that this is a children's book, however, the font size is very much aimed at small children. As an artist and adult who appreciates illustrated works of fiction, I would like a more informative description about the style of layout in the book. Or at the very least, a 'look inside' option.

If you love the art work then I believe this will be enough of an attraction. It is beautifully illustrated.
on 6 October 2014
Beautifully illustated. My 7 year old daughter read it to herself and loved it and I read it to my nearly 5 year old and she loved it too.
on 1 November 2013
Haven fallen in love with Christian Birmingham's Illustrations I wanted to collect some of his books. Beautiful artwork and lovely book. Was well wrapped and delivered quicker than time-scale quoted. I will treasure this.
on 23 January 2016
Amazing illustrations. This is a beautiful book.