Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 January 2011
I bought this book for my five-year-old Granddaughter. She can read simple words and enjoyed pulling the tabs and opening the books within the book, and unfolding the body parts.
She especially liked the tiny windows which showed different foods and, of course, how the food goes through the body and comes out. Wee and poo are the naughty words for this age group, and to be able to read them in a proper book was fun for her.

I'm sure she will still be learning facts from this book for years.
on 30 September 2011
I bought this book to use with my Year 1 class. They think it is a wonderful book and have been completely enthralled and at times quite disgusted (only because they could not believe their bodies could look that way) at the sight of the insides of their body. This book is great as it is really visual for younger children and yet contains some really useful and important information for older children. I would definitely recommend this book.
on 8 January 2014
I got this book first for my own daughter who loved it, so gave away two copies for Xmas presents. The best body book I've seen!
on 7 April 2014
Had to find a good one for my 4yr old granddaughter, her daddy is a doctor! This ticks all the boxes.
on 14 January 2014
My 6 & 4 yo children do not tire of looking at this book wonderful fun and engaging educational book
on 29 November 2010
Another brilliant pop-up book from Jennie Maizels. The illustrations and detail are just amazing. Learnt so much from this book and all children will love this. [...] has details of Jennie's other books and her new product Clothes Plasters. She is so talented
on 9 August 2014
This is great and I cannot recommend highly enough. My two boys (4 and 3) cannot get enough of it and absolutely love the moving poo section! Its great for introducing the human body and what goes on inside us to kids. Fantastic!
on 18 May 2013
This book is really good - quite expensive but worth it - a lot goes into making it and my daughter looks at it a lot - it is good for little ones - but also contains lots of useful informaton for older kids.
on 24 April 2011
Well written,illustrated book that gets your child interacting with you and the book. Answers all the questions children ask in a fun but informative way. Highly recommended.
on 23 January 2012
Bought this for my7yr old niece, who loves it. So much detail, but very easy to understand. Great pictures and easy to read facts. It is fun but educational.