on 15 December 2012
Excellent for use in the classroom.. Have been borrowing from library but planning to use it next term so wanted my own copy
on 18 April 2013
The book is the perfect mix between fiction and non-fiction to enthuse children about the topic of penguins. Great Read.
on 9 December 2014
If only there were more children's books like this - I bought it for myself - and I am in my 70s!
on 30 December 2014
If you love penguin's as much as our granddaughter, then this book is a must!
on 24 March 2011
"The Emperor's Egg" is a beautifully illustrated, humerous and cleverly designed book for young children. Whilst telling the interesting tale of the Emperor penguin nurturing his egg, it conveys a great deal of factual information. For the slightly older child there is more detailed and technical information. It is difficult to find non-fiction for very young children but this is an outstanding example of that genre and I have no hesitation in recommending this delightful book.
on 10 August 2015
A lovely sweet book Love the pictures & informative story!
on 27 October 2014
Fantastic book, great delivery. I would highly recommend.
on 26 January 2012
I bought this for my 6 year old brother. He loves penguins and this is a cute story about emperor penguins with additional interesting facts. I would say 4-7 is perfect age. Beautiful illustrations too.
on 23 July 2014
Prompt delivery - product as described.