Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 February 2014
Lovely book. So great to see black Caribbean character in childrens books. My son loves this book and it one or two books that he always pulls out for me to read to him.
on 15 July 2014
Good book but still don't like the 'I want to fight baby, I want to fight baby so much'...I know it's a book but makes me feel uneasy when reading that part to my baby!
on 30 January 2015
Love this book and have bought many copies for the young children in my family over the years especially if you try and use the appropriate dialect.
on 5 February 2013
This is a great book and young children have enjoyed reading it and trying to remember all the relatives in the story that come to visit the baby.
on 6 May 2013
Bought this book for PSHE at school ages 6-7 with the topic of caring. The children absolutely loved it..they giggles so much and joined in too.
on 6 February 2014
Excellent book for all particularly kids of colour to see images of themselves in books. Would recommend a good read anjoyed by my child.
on 4 October 2015
This is a fabulous read. So refreshing to read something that is family oriented. Great illustrations. Bring more books out like this!
on 12 August 2014
Beautifully illustrated with punchy rhythmic prose. My first son, now 22years loved it as does my second son 2 years old!
on 4 November 2013
Great story. My children and my class enjoyed it. Great stimulus for writing. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
on 22 September 2014