5.0 out of 5 stars We love this book "SO MUCH"!
Successive family members arrive at the house on a sultry summer afternoon, each announcing themselves noisily and expressing their love for the toddler in their own individual way. Each time, the commotion dies down until the next arrival, everyone apparently waiting for something to happen - but what? All the while, the toddler revels in the attention he is receiving...
Published on 8 Aug. 2007 by Sarah Tunkel

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Bad grammar throughout
Published 3 months ago by MMS

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much.......Fun for always, 3 Jan. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
I originally bought this book for my daughter about 3 years ago - we still read it together, even though she can read the book herself - but as she says, it's not the same - she's 7 now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best children's book ever!, 1 Feb. 2012
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
What a fantastic book! The use of language is wonderful and the pictures so full of life and interest. My 3 year old daughter and my almost 2 year old son love it and asked me to read it again straightaway after the first time. We love this...so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this 'So Much'!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
I actually bought this book for my son a year ago and he absolutely loves this book. So magically captures the many ways that family love is shown to a baby. I myself love this book so much thatI have bought further copies as gifts!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A children's classic, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
This was recommended to us by god-parents whose teenage daugther still remembered much of the story! This tale will now travel to nieces and nephews. A true reflection of the extended family and a real classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars An enchantingly brilliant story!!, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: So Much! (Hardcover)
My two daughters enjoyed this story as young children. I bought a copy for my God Daughter so she too could share its beautiful rhythmic words and colourful illustrations. Love it, love it, love it!! :))

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it SO MUCH!, 25 Jun. 2009
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
As a teacher and a mum I love this book on 2 levels. I use it as a hook when meeting a new class, the lilting rhythm and infectious joy from the family have children spellbound. In fact, I find myself reading it by request frequently through the year!
As a mum, its wonderful as one of the stories my 2 girls (7 and 3) request over and over again, and I NEVER tire of reading. The fantastic grammar in the speech of the characters and the contrast with the quiet waiting times make this a joy to read aloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book & Memories, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: So Much (School & Library Binding)
I used to rent this out from the Library when I was younger at Primary school and sit on my Dad's lap while he'd read it to me and do the voices too! Such a good book I just had to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with purchase, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
Really pleased with purchase. I have worn out my last copy as it is one of my favourites. Young children enjoy listening to it being read and looking and identifying with the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
Lovely book. So great to see black Caribbean character in childrens books. My son loves this book and it one or two books that he always pulls out for me to read to him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but still don't like the 'I want to ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: So Much (Paperback)
Good book but still don't like the 'I want to fight baby, I want to fight baby so much'...I know it's a book but makes me feel uneasy when reading that part to my baby!

So Much
So Much by Trish Cooke (Paperback - 3 Mar. 2008)