Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2013
again this is well written by someone who knows and loves dogs. It takes a realistic approach to owning a puppy though it glosses over some of the less desirable habits like chewing. nevertheless it provides a good practical basis to discuss puppy ownership and responsibility with a toddler. Again my granddaughter . she adores my border collie and the pictures again are lovely and true to life.
on 29 May 2013
sadly this isn't up to the standard of the others. The illustrations of the one puppy differ, so it has completely changed markings from one picture to the next! This to me seems a little sloppy. A small child probably wouldn't notice, but all the same...

The author's other books are fabulous though! 'Floss' and 'Just like Floss' are perfect for the collie lover, while 'The Shepard boy' and 'Emma's Lamb' are more generally sheep/farm based. In my experience 'Friends' has got to be the big winner for very little children.
on 12 April 2016
I bought this, and other Kim Lewis books, for my father who has dementia. He loves these and enjoys the stories and the lovely pictures.
on 12 November 2014
I was a kim lewis fan when I was little so thought I would try one I didn't have. This is a cute story, love all her books.
on 20 July 2009
A great book to use for a resource in my reception class. Children really enjoyed the story.
on 5 August 2015