5.0 out of 5 stars Handa's Surprise
I made the purchase of Handa's Surprise for my grandchildren. They love it so much it's read over and over again a true favourite. This beautiful illustrated soft back book must be one of the best read books in their 'library'. I am happy to say that the book along with others arrived on time and were well wrapped.
Can recommend this story for all young children...
Published on 28 April 2011 by Diana

3.0 out of 5 stars Handa story
I was a little disappointed with this book as I was expecting coloured pictures as like the previous Handa stories. However, the stories were nice.
Published on 30 Jun 2010 by Book addict

3.0 out of 5 stars Handa story, 30 Jun 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Handa's surprising Day, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) (Paperback)
I do love the original books but this book adds another dimension for my son who is reading chapter books.
He loves it and that is what counts.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a surprise!, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) (Paperback)
I didn't realise that it was a paperback book so not really suitable for my reception class but I will read it to them as it links into Handas surprise.

3.0 out of 5 stars value book, 21 Sep 2011
This review is from: Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) (Paperback)
purchased this for my daughter to take as a gift for the school she was volunteering in, good value, hadnt realised that it was compilation of other stories i had purchased. but no problem as all books were gratefully received

5.0 out of 5 stars Handa's Surprise, 28 April 2011
This review is from: Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) (Paperback)
Can recommend this story for all young children it's colourful, fun, informative and can be used in play and encourage healthy eating.
Another well priced item.

Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars Handa's Surprsing Day, 24 April 2011
This review is from: Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) (Paperback)
This is a great book with 3 fun stories that add to the delight of Handa's Surprise. I read it to my class after we had read and completed some work on Handa's Surpise and they absolutely loved all 3 stories. It gave them lots of new ideas to add to their writing about Handa. They particularly enjoyed hearing the story about the goat giving them a different perspective on the story. It also led to lots of discussion about what makes a story more interesting.

Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories)
Handa's Surprising Day (Walker Stories) by Eileen Browne (Paperback - 1 Jan 2007)
3.99