on 3 July 2012
Great book that I use in the classroom. Kids love to know the other side of the story told by the Wolf.
on 9 February 2013
A wonderful twist on the story the children I teaches loved to hear it and it inspired there own work.
on 21 April 2013
my 6 year old grandaughter loves the classic tales and was not sure how she would react to this. She adors it. A must read for every bedtime. lovely story with such humour and great pictures.
on 19 April 2015
Great book to use, as a teacher, alongside the Little Red Riding Hood traditional story for character work. It gets the children thinking about how to describe characters and what clues we get from a story about character. Personally, I am not keen on the type of illustrations in the book, but children like them.
on 14 July 2013
Mixed up plot, difficult to see the point - a supposedly vegetarian wolf eating Red Riding Hood and Granny who look like apples.
Expected the wolf's version of the story to be different but it's almost the same as the traditional version
on 16 July 2013
Good alternative to use with my Y2 class and compare to original story. Think I'll but the Goldilocks, Cinderella and Jack in the Beanstalk alternatives too.
on 4 November 2015
Was a risky buy as couldn't see any of the writing in the preview. Even one page would have been useful. As a result it's too young for the age I bought for.
on 22 February 2015
Lovely illustrations, bought this thinking it would be a fun twist on a classic story similar to Roll Dahl's poem but found story boring. Disappointed.
on 28 July 2013
I loved reading this version to the children from the wolfs perspective. The children loved the wolf and realised the true Red Riding Hood.
on 17 September 2013
I got this for my 4 year old. It's a good tale/version of Red Riding hood, twisted in places but a good addition to our book collection.